Low dose x-rays are used to assess and diagnose diseases by making pictures of the inside of the body.
Ultimate Diagnostics accepts referrals from family doctors, specialists, urgent care physicians, sports medical doctors and chiropractors.
We also provide x-ray services for immigration studies and other regulatory requirements
X-rays can be used to examine most areas of the body. They’re mainly used to look at the bones and joints, although they’re sometimes used to detect problems affecting soft tissue, such as internal organs. Problems that may be detected during an X-ray include: bone fractures and breaks.
- plain radiography, or plain x-ray.
- computed tomography, known as CT scanning.
- fluoroscopy — which produces moving images of an organ.
- mammography — an x-ray of the breasts.
- angiography — an x-ray of the blood vessels.